Funds derived from the SPSF may be used only for limited purposes:
- Expenses relating to student services, activities, and programs organized or operated under the vice chancellor for student life (for example, operating expenses and equipment, wages, salaries, and benefits)
- Student-organized programming
- The Student Government Association
- Student media recognized by the campus administration (for example, the student newspaper and yearbook)
- Intercollegiate and intramural athletics
- Costs associated with university facilities primarily used for noninstructional purposes, including construction, improvement, operation and maintenance, and debt
Use of SPSF funds will be in strict accordance with established university fiscal policies and procedures.