The Student Programming Timeline is used to determine when program ideas and suggestions are being accepted and when Student Life offices will be notified of slated programs. Should a slated program related to your program idea be funded, the designated Student Life office will reach out to you and/or your student organization.
The timeline for submitting programming ideas and suggestions is set to improve process efficiency and will be used to determine when program ideas and suggestions are accepted as well as when Student Life offices can expect to hear back about programming slates.
Priority Timeline: Fall 2020
- April 3: accepting program ideas
- June 1: deadline for program ideas
- June 12: programs slated
Standard Timeline: Fall 2020
- July 1: accepting program ideas
- September 1: deadline for program ideas
- September 7: programs slated