Funds derived from the SPSF may be used only to fund the following:
- Expenses relating to student services, activities, and programs organized or operated under the auspices of the Vice Chancellor for Student Life (e.g., operating expenses and equipment; wages, salaries, and benefits);
- Student organized programming;
- The Student Government Association;
- Student media (e.g., student newspaper, student yearbook) recognized by the campus administration;
- Intercollegiate and intramural athletics;
- Costs of acquiring, constructing, installing, or enhancing any University property or facilities primarily used for non-instructional purposes, including the satisfaction of indebtedness; and
- Operating and maintenance costs of facilities primarily used for non-instructional purposes.
Utilization of the Fee,including but not limited to purchases,travel,and salaries will be in strict accordance with established University fiscal policies and procedures.